The role of Town & Country Planning Department is statutory under the T & CP Act 1974 and advisory in nature for all the developmental activities under the other relevant Acts, Regulations/Byelaws/Rules framed under them applicable in the state of Goa. It is a physical planning and development control department for the State of Goa, with an objective to implement various plans as given below;
- Regional Plan – For the entire State of Goa.
- Outline Development Plans/Zoning plans -For all the Notified Planning areas,Non-PDA Towns and Villages for which plans are prepared.
- Traffic & Transportation Plan.
- Conservation Area Plans.
- Development Plans for areas around Railway stations.
- Consultancy & Technical services for Government/Semi-Government agencies-Rehabilitation/Layout plans for Residential/Industrial developments.
Guideline for Notary Architects
Gazette 406-174-Adj-B 13072021 series III no 16 dated 15-07-2021
Draft Regulations for Objections and Suggestions (Goa Land Development and Building Construction Regulations 2010) Published in Gazette Dated 01-07-2021