The role of Town & Country Planning Department is statutory under the T & CP Act 1974 and advisory in nature for all the developmental activities under the other relevant Acts, Regulations/Byelaws/Rules framed under them applicable in the state of Goa. It is a physical planning and development control department for the State of Goa, with an objective to implement various plans as given below;
- Regional Plan – For the entire State of Goa.
- Outline Development Plans/Zoning plans -For all the Notified Planning areas,Non-PDA Towns and Villages for which plans are prepared.
- Traffic & Transportation Plan.
- Conservation Area Plans.
- Development Plans for areas around Railway stations.
- Consultancy & Technical services for Government/Semi-Government agencies-Rehabilitation/Layout plans for Residential/Industrial developments.
Minutes of 189th meeting of TCP Board
Minutes of 188
minutes of 187
186th Agenda meeting
185th Agenda meeting
Minutes of 184 TCP Board Meeting
agenda of 184 meeting
Steering Committee (GRLDBC Act)
Sub-Committee (GRLDBC Act)
20% Additional FAR Committee for 4 & 5 Star Hotels
Conservation Committee Meeting
Draft Regulations for objections and suggestions, Goa Land Development and Building Construction (Amendment) Regulations-2023, published in the Gazette dated 27-04-2023
Notice – Empanelment of Consultant/Special functions Agency for Preparation of GIS …
Guideline for Notary Architects
Gazette 406-174-Adj-B 13072021 series III no 16 dated 15-07-2021
Draft Regulations for Objections and Suggestions (Goa Land Development and Building Construction Regulations 2010) Published in Gazette Dated 01-07-2021